Pursuant to the Senate Order for Entity Contracts, the following table sets out contracts entered into by the Northern Territory Aboriginal Investment Corporation (NTAIC), which provide for a consideration to the value of $100,000.00 (GST inclusive) or more and which:
- started during the period,
- ended during the period, and
- started before the period and ended after the period.
Some of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like; and/or
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.